Links

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Video recording session using my video light and selfie stick

This is taken in the evening of 25 October 2021. I think I am able to be the next Steven Spielberg apprentice😁. 

Fortunately I have my selfie stick and my 180 LED video light in my daily bag. So I am able to assist more than well in the inpromptu vidoe recording session for the midnight work submission. 
Selfie picture taken using my precious Samsung A11 phone.
Despite it is only 12 minutes video, my hand that used to hold the video light does ache. Despite the 180 LED video light just weigh 190 gm.
If I was reminded earlier, I would be able to bring better equipment such as tripod, ring light and etc. This happens when no detailed discussion in work process and assuming everything in place. A totally wrong work SOP (Standard Operating Procedure). I missed out a lot of things also because I am not too well due to my dry flu condition.
Till then, be safe while taking video for work submission.

Reference:
[1] The look of my 180 LED video light

No comments:

Post a Comment