Links

Thursday, December 16, 2021

My 2021 year in review from YouTube

I received this email from YouTube in the morning of 15 December 2021. 

My 2021 snapshot : 1,160 Watch time minutes, 4,548 Total views





This is a huge acknowledgement of achievement for someone who have no background in video editing and etc. And my sole target is to share about my gardening works. This that I know I am able to do well. 
Still a lot of people say so many things that tend to hurt my puny feelings. Like, you should not record and share things that humiliate yourself
Well, I cannot satisfy everyone. Have to accept those people just being bitter and envious as they do not get such things. They would not get such as they did not even bother to make YouTube content themselves. For me, I just need to ignore them and keep being myself. As I am the one who have to take care of myself during sickness and health. The one who take, edit and review the content. The one who have to do everything and even heavy works that no woman or female should do. I always wish I could be as strong as Badang one day. Hopefully before I die.
Regardless, if you are interested to learn my style of editing and publishing video in YouTube, can always join my short course class on it. Will share outline for the short course end of December 2021.
Till then, have fun enjoying nice complementary report of your activities from those who appreciate you no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment