Links

Friday, December 3, 2021

My homemade lip balm in pink colour

This is taken in the morning of 30 November 2021. Where I manage to make lip balm in pink colour.

Selfie with my lip balm in pink colour. Have to blur the person on my back. Since he accidentally photo bombing my selfie. 
My look using lip balm in pink colour. The pink colour suits and complement nicely of my tanned skin colour. Which you can add more of it if wanted more and vibrant pink colour. I just like mininal pink colour. Where enough to show a healthy glowing look.
I only use my homemade lips and face balm [1]. Then put on sunscreen. Followed with applying my homemade lip balm in pink colour. No make up applied. As I was too tired that time.
The look of used ingredients before melting process. 
The look of melted ingredients. 
I add drops of rosehip oil into my lip balm. Despite the used colour is bright pink, it just give very light pink colour to my lips. And very moisturising.
Ingredients used to make this pink coloured lip balm is shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, rosehip oil, vitamin E, fragrance essential oil and pink colour. 
It is safe also for kids and elderly to use.
It was made after an old friend asked me what he should wear to get back his old lips colour. As after ageing, his lips turned darker till people thought he smokes. Despite he is non smoker.
Pictures taken and edited using phone Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. 
Till then, have fun in enjoying good homemade lip balm in pink colour.

Reference :
[1] The look of my 3rd batch homemade lips and face balm last 9 November 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment