Links

Monday, December 13, 2021

Packing honey from stingless bees for postage to customer

This is taken in the evening of 12 December 2021. Where I manage to send for postage the ordered 100 ml honey harvested from my stingless bees log last 10 December 2021 [1].



I put 2 plastic spoons outside the packed honey. Since I forget to put it on the honey bottle before wrapped it up with bubble wrap. 
I do send the picture of the packed item with the tracking number immediately to the customer. I even type the tracking number manually and send to the customer. As extra service to my customer. 
I do think that I need to adjust my product sticker. Well, have to try make one first before can adjust as per condition. 
Can read benefits of honey from stingless bees (madu kelulut) in this link [2]. 
Till then, have fun in packing and posting out your harvested honey to your customer. 

References :
[1] 470 ml honey from 1 log stingless bees log after 1 hour of work last 10 December 2021 
[2] Khasiat madu kelulut

No comments:

Post a Comment