Links

Friday, December 31, 2021

Upgrading bracelet instead of repair

This is taken in the noon of 7 December 2021. Where I lost one side from 2 of lock to my bracelet earlier last week. So I happen to be near to the place I bought the bracelet last time. When over to ask how much to repair my bracelet. It is estimately around RM 200 plus and also take around 2 weeks. 
I decided to test other bracelet while I was in the shop. 
There are 2 types or design of bracelet that attract me. One I do not need to add. One more I need to add slight more than repair cost of my existing bracelet. 

Still I am grateful that I noticed the loss of lock to my bracelet. If not, it might fallen off and lost. That is why it is important to choose sturdy design and check regularly. Have been using my bracelet since 2017. Really worth money spend on it. As it has been used for gardening works, field works, site works and all hard works. 
Till then, take care of your precious gold bracelet and take your time to make decision for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment