Links

Friday, December 17, 2021

The look of blooming flowers from my planted porana volubilis

This is taken in the morning of 17 December 2021. After 7 months and 22 days or 236 days planted. Quite an achievement to me. As normally it took almost 1 year to start bear flowers. 


This is the different plant that I purchased. And seems like it need 90% sunshine in order to bear flowers. As the one I bought 6 December 2018, still not bearing any flowers [1]. Since it is planted under my kelapa pandan (coconut) leaves shade.
Till then, have fun in enjoying the beautiful blooming flowers from your planted porana volubilis. 

Reference:
[1] The healthy look of porana volubilis plant last  December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-healthy-and-new-leaves-of-my-porana.html

No comments:

Post a Comment