Links

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The look of police light blinking effect from my RGB LED ring light

This is taken in the morning of 13 December 2021. Where I just bought the RGB LED ring light the day before. But really worth money spend. As it is not turn hot at all despite long hours of usage for my video presentation the night. 
Below is the video of how the RGB LED ring light able to emit effect police light blinking. 
Product specifications:
●70 RGB lamp beads
●168 heating and cooling lamp beads
●size diameter: 26 cm
●colour temperature: 3000K to 60000K
●input voltage 5V
●frequency: 50 Hz to 60 Hz
●lumens: 1000 LM
●interface: USB with PTZ+mobile phone clip

I get free tripod stand with the purchase.
It is was 70% cheaper than one video light that I aimed since 2019. The one that have effect police blinking light. 

Till then, have fun in enjoying the bought RGB LED ring light for your work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment