Links

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Charging my AAA batteries

This is taken on the morning of 19 August 2023. Where all 4 unit of my AAA batteries fully drained when using it on my 0.1 gm digital scale. So I end up have to charge all 4 of them. Fortunately my AAA battery charger able to accommodate all of them in 1 charge time.
I think I bought online the orange Sony AAA batteries last September 2022. It is 4300 mAh capacity. While the green GP batteries (GP ReCyco 650 mAh) bought online last 18 August 2020. Regardless, all serves me well in assisting with my cooking and homemade skincare.
I am the type that always go for rechargeable batteries since 2008. As last time, my digital camera used 2 unit of AA batteries. So it only make sense to buy and use rechargeable batteries and bring its charger along eacg time using it.
Until then, have fun in charging up your AAA batteries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment