Links

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

My review on 3 in 1 pack of NESCAFÉ Gold Dark Latte

This is taken on the noon of 9 August 2023. Where I make this 3 in 1 pack of NESCAFÉ Gold Dark Latte of 34 gm in my soup mug.



My reviews:

- it have the bitter aftertaste that lingers long in mouth after consumption

- able to help perk me up after consumption. Which is good since I need to stay awake for finishing up work.

- quite huge amount per pack. I am able to see it is used half only by others in the lab pantry. As for me, I am able to fully utilized it using my soup mug (can accommodate up to 16 oz or 473.176 ml water in it). Where I used around 380 ml to get stronger taste [2]. Since I am used with other brands that pack 25 gm and 40 gm in its 3 in 1 pack.

- The intensity level is 9 out of 10 [1]. Quite strong taste.

The part stated 34 gm per pack.

Until then, have fun enjoying good instant coffee drink.

Reference:
[1] https://www.nescafe.com/my/our-coffees/nescafe-gold-dark-latte

[2] Chemex ratio : 1 gram coffee to 15 grams water. So 34 grams coffee beans and 510 grams water. https://www.acouplecooks.com/chemex-ratio-coffee-beans-to-water

No comments:

Post a Comment