Links

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Cooking rice in 6 liter Elba pressure cooker

This is taken on the morning of 6 June 2023. After quite a long pause from using this 6 liter Elba pressure cooker. All thanks to my documented cooking process. Despite it being a tedious step. Since I am able to cook perfectly cooked rice, I do not mind this documenting step.
I do add a few leaves to the cooked rice such as daun salam (bay leaf), pandan leaf and daun kari (curry leaves). As usual, I will bring back the leftover rice home. And my cat Furball was able to eat the plain cooked rice that added pandan leaf to it. 
I use the double bath method. As I only cook 5% from the pressure cooker capacity. This method helps a lot during the washing and cleaning process.
Hopefully, I am able to publish cookbook using this precious 6 liter Elba pressure cooker soon.
Until then have fun cooking rice in your pressure cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment