Links

Friday, August 18, 2023

How to process betel leaves (daun sirih) to be vaginal cleanser

This is taken last 17 August 2023. Where I managed to remember to harvest 7 unit of betel leaves (daun sirih) that I have grown at home. I have been using the self-made sirih water as vaginal cleanser in daily basis.

Below is the steps how it is processed [1]. 

Ingredients:
- 7 unit of betel leaves (daun sirih). Can use the normal type or red. Medium size
- 1 liter of clean water

Picture of the freshly harvested betel leaves (daun sirih).
Processing steps:
1. Wash clean the betel leaves (daun sirih) under running water.
2. Cook until boiled 1 liter clean water. The put in the roughly shredded betel leaves (daun sirih) in it. Then turn off the heat.
3. Let it sit for 15 minutes until the boil3d water turned warm.

My extra step is to wipe clean the mealybugs found under the betel leaves (daun sirih) before wash it off.
The look of yellow residue from the wiped mealybugs. 
You are able to diss off itchy in your vagina area or crotch (kelengkang) area by using the self-made sirih water as per below steps.
1. Pour the water from front area towards the back.
2. Do this at least once per day.
3. Can clean vagina after bath or before sleep.

All of the steps is obtained from this Indonesian website [1]. Where I have followed exactly and it works for me.

I strained and put the self-made sirih water inside 350 ml bottle. As I found it is much easier and precise to be used. Which then I store it in fridge to prolong its lifespan.
So far, the self-made sirih water helps me a lot to give relief for my itchiness on vagina and crotch area. I even use it as final rinse after bath. It smells lovely and fragrant of herbal betel leaves (daun sirih).
If you think it is tedious process can always order it from me or buy ready-made one in the market.
I made this entry after being asked 2 times by someone who have ask permission to get my betel leaves (daun sirih) at home. Despite I have write the instructions 1 time. So might as well make a full length written blog entry about it. One of my way in sharing things that I found works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment