Links

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Presenting paper in conference InECCE organized by FKEE UMP

This is taken on the evening of 22 August 2023. Where I managed to take picture after settle presentation session. For conference InECCE 2023 in Royale Chulan Damansara [1]. It was organized by Faculty of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (FKEE), Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP).
Picture after finished all presentations in session 5.
Picture right before closing ceremony. 
Best paper for session 5 is ID 63. 
My paper ID is 75.
Morning session with industrial partner. Who have collaborated for this work.
Last 25 August 2023, I was preached by one of my high school mate to plant trees at school for amal jariah. Well instead of that, this publication is my amal jariah. My way in contributing knowledge to others. In more detailed and informative manner. Which I still do despite it is only fardu kifayah in Islam.
Until then, have fun in presenting your research work in conference. 

Reference:
[1] Program Book for conference InECCE 2023 organized by FKEE UMP http://ee.ump.edu.my/inecce23/program-schedule/

No comments:

Post a Comment