Links

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Late in noticing the detached tightener on screw to my branch trimmer

This is taken on the morning of 19 August 2023. Where I only notice the tightener to one of the screw to my branch trimmer is detached. 

This is after I trim branches to pisang raja (banana) tree and mulberry tree. Thankfully I have found the tightener earlier last 2 weeks on the road. And kept it inside the branch trimmer box. So when I saw this, I successfully put the tightener back on the ots rightful screw. 
Also I am extremely lucky the screw stay intact despite all the works. Would be a whole other story if I lost it.
The trimming work of branches to pisang raja (banana) tree.

Before pushing out banana tree after finished trimming its branches. Which then I push it down to the ground.
The look of work trimming mulberry tree branches.


Moral of the story is I need to check the screw and tightener of the branch trimmer each time before and after usage. Need to add it into the SOP. Then paste the QR code of the SOP to this branch trimmer. For fast reference later.
For me personally, this branch trimmer is a must have tool for those who planted trees at the side of the house. As it really helps a lot at tight space, areas and corners. Basically it is worth money spend for it. It also helps a lot to trim the wide long branches like pelepah kelapa (coconut branches).
Till then, have fun in using branch trimmer to trim out your planted trees at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment