Links

Sunday, August 20, 2023

The look of new flower buds to my mango tree

This is taken on the noon of 18 August 2023. Where I managed to get good overview picture of the new flower buds on my mango tree. Taken by a fussy friend. Since he was not satisfied with the taken picture earlier by me.
So this is the overview picture. 
This is taken on the morning of 17 August 2023.
I am very happy seeing the new flower buds. Which means the experiment works. Since I am making my homemade fertilizer. And this is the proof that the formulation and my SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) in applying it works well. 
I know this does not worth much for other human being. Since they are calculating the profit/cost of selling the harvest. Where my actual aim is the fertilizer formulation and SOP. Which then I already offer as services and consultation work to 
1. Those who have planted mango tree for longer than 5 years and still not bearing fruits. Either at their home or gardening land
2. Those who wanted to buy the land lot or buy gardening plot or rent gardening plot from me. They can choose either to take my services and consultation or not.

This is because anyone can plant a plant. But not everyone can make the planted plant bear fruits. And I am basically filling in the gap. As service provider. And my SOP is in made in structured manner. Where the steps taken for offspring and matured tree would be different. Well, it is a dedicated and practical works. Theory only is not sufficient. As it is need to be applied to be proven the credibility of it. Same concept as research works. Maybe those who do hardware work able to relate with the analogy. 
Until then, have fun in enjoying good view of flower buds on your mango tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment