Links

Monday, August 14, 2023

Review on my thermal label printer

This is taken on the morning of 8 June 2023. Where I charge my thermal label printer. After start using it since 12 September 2022. After 270 days or 8 months and 28 days having it. After using it yesterday, I am able to justify it is worth the money invested for it. As I do not need to go to printing shop just to label less than 5 items.

The labeled 120 ml of decanted cat shampoo. This is for a friend to use on his stray cat. Rather than buy new shampoo, I decided to share mine which is in 380 ml bottle. Since it is not for frequent user.

My labeled 30 ml sprayer bottle of home made hair serum for customer.

For me personally, I like to label my belongings. This is to help avoid from mix up. Especially when the container used for gardening works. Also helps to label container that I germinate seeds in it. I am the type that tends to calculate and list down all the pros and cons before making any purchase. For some, this thermal label printer might be too small for their usage. For me, it is sufficient enough for my current usage. Bonus is to be able to label my homemade product and others. All up to personal preferences, requirement, needs and budget.

Until then, have fun in labeling your products for personal and business usage.

References:

[1] Manual labeling last 27 July 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/07/my-simple-label-for-homemade-product.html

[2] Start using thermal label printer last 12 September 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/09/labeling-my-house-keys.html

No comments:

Post a Comment