Links

Thursday, August 31, 2023

My misai kucing drink

This is taken on the noon of 29 August 2023. Where one of lecturer from Acoustic lab asking me what is the plant that have lots of blooming flower. Which I explained to him it is misai kucing (cat whisker's) tree. 
It is good for those who have kidney stones issue and UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). As for me, I drink it at least once a week for detox purpose.
The look of the made drink. Which I only add 3 leaves and 1 flower. Then add hot water. Drink it after it becomes warm.
The look of the harvested leaves and flower. 
My other drink. That consists of 3 unit of bunga telang, 1 pink rose flower and half daun salam (bay leaf).
Regardless, check with your medical doctor before trying. Especially if you're under prescribed medication. Still it is a good alternative herbs for me.
Until then, have fun in drinking a good misai kucing drink for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment