Links

Monday, August 21, 2023

Convocation of my sister number 2

This entry is made last morning of 18 August 2023. It is taken last 10 October 2009. During my sister number 2 graduation day. It was held in UIA main campus in Gombak, Selangor in Malaysia [1].

On the left is my brother number 9 photobombing the picture. He is unable to join in graduation hall as the limit is 2 family members can enter graduation hall. So only my brother number 6 able to go inside graduation hall. So left me with my brother number 9 waiting outside graduation hall.

Can see my brother number 9 growth spurt after 1 year during convocation pictures of my brother number 3 [3].



My sister and my Mum.







Both of us the sisters.












These pictures is taken using camera in my phone Sony Ericsson G900 [2].








My sister drive my Mum and brother number 9 all the way from Batu Pahat. Then stay in one of my Aunt house. Not sure the one in Seremban or in Subang Jaya. Then went straight to UIA Gombak in the morning of convocation day. As for me, I think I fetch my brother number 6 in the morning at Bus Terminal Pekeliling. Then went straight to UIA Gombak.

I even managed to help return graduation robe on behalf of my sister. As her graduation ceremony finished in the evening. Then I send my brother number 6 to sleep at my brother number 3 dorm room in UKM. After we have dinner. Which I use my Atlas textbook to navigate the road to my brother number 3.

My brother number 6 have asked me earlier if he can come and go in the convocation hall to watch the graduation ceremony. I have no issue since I have experienced my own graduation. Also think it is a good exposure for him to lift up his spirit to study more. He was still studying at that time in Kolej Shahputra, Kuantan.

As for my sister, my mother and my brother number 9 all went back to Batu Pahat immediately after taking pictures outside the graduation area.
Don't have much picture of me since I am the photographer of the day.

Until then, have fun in taking good pictures during your siblings graduation day.

References:

[1] https://www.iium.edu.my/v2/

[2] https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/list-of-phone-that-i-used-through-out.html

[3] Convocation of my brother number 3 last 2010 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2023/08/convocation-of-my-brother-number-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment