Links

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Convocation of my brother number 3

This entry is made in the morning of 18 August 2023. This pictures is taken last morning of 7 August 2010, Saturday. Where I managed to spare my time to be on graduation day of my brother number 3. I drive early in the morning from my rental place in TTDI. Meet up my brother (plus his wife, his late mother in-law and his youngest brother in-law) by 7 am at Shell pertol station in Sungai Besi toll area. Then we go together to meet my Mum after Bangi toll exit. 
My mother and my brother number 8 are the one from my brother side that enter the graduation hall. Since only 2 of family members can enter the graduation hall. While from my sister in-law side is her mother and her youngest sibling. As for me, waiting outside the graduation hall area inside my car with my brother number 9.

The look right after both of them out from the graduation hall. The newlyweds.

Both with their mothers.
Both with their mothers and their youngest siblings.
Me on most left.


















The look earlier in the morning before went in UKM main campus in Bangi [1[. 
My mum comes from my Aunt's house in Seremban. Which she arrived 1 day before and sleep there. My brother number 8 and 9 follows my Mum all the way from Batu Pahat. While my brother stay the night before in KL city with his wife, mother in-law and his youngest brother in-law.

Picture last time with my precious late Saga BLM car. It was my second year with it.

I am unable to remember what kind of digital camera that I used that time. Based on the quality, it might taken using my phone HTC Aria. Well, it is still quite acceptable. Rather than nothing. At least have some pictures to help remember such eventful day. Not sure why I did not use my digital camera. Might due to the last minute invitation to join the night before. Some people just love the very last minutes thingy🤷‍♀️. 
I have uploade it earlier after event day in my Facebook post. But since I found it yesterday while doing house keeping of my hard disk content, I decided to make an entry in my own blog. Will be much easier to search later if needed.
Until then, have fun in getting ready to be present during your siblings graduation day.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment