Links

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Able to get 2 hours and 58 minutes of deep sleep with prescribed medicine

This is taken on the morning of 15 September 2023. Where I get 2 hours and 58 minutes deep sleep. After consuming prescribed medicine 10.28 pm.
The recorded sleep duration for last night.
The look of prescribed medicine. 
Last session with doctor is more insightful [1]. Love the give suggestions and advises.
The look of my sleep on the day off medicine. I only able to get total 6 hours and 44 minutes of sleep. Where only get 1 hour and 39 minutes of deep sleep. 
I was awake for toilet break. Then stay awake for 58 minutes. 
Last night, I am able to get 9 hours and 39 minutes of sleep. Get 3 hours and 7 minutes of deep sleep. Feel much more refreshed. 
Until then, do seek help when needed. As my body needs the minimum of 7 hours sleep per night. And at least 2 hours of deep sleep.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment