Links

Friday, September 22, 2023

Making hot chocolate drink

This is taken on the noon of 21 September 2023. Where I managed to make hot chocolate drink from scratch. I am using Beryl's pure cocoa powder with Marigold low fat milk. This is because my boss wanted to so called turning healthy and start drinking sugarless chocolate drink. Well, all ingredients was paid by my boss. This is called custom and add-hoc consultation services. With paid fees of my time in the experimenting work and checking best ingredients suitable for diabetic customer.
The look of the made chocolate drink. Tasty. Not too sweet and not too bitter.
I do bought whipping cream to test later make chocolate drink with it.
The look of used Marigold low fat milk. This is based on customer milk preference. If asking me, I would definitely go for full fat milk.
I did measure the used cocoa powder, milk and water. Which then I send it in Telegram message to my boss. Since he have hearing issue and unable to listen well. So have record that I have send everything to him. No excuse to say it is not mentioned. 
Until then, have fun in making chocolate drink from scratch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment