Links

Monday, September 25, 2023

My high views YouTube video

This is taken on the morning of 24 September 2023. Where I shared the list of high views on my YouTube videos.

The there is someone keep on asking my I do my YouTube videos. Which when I have given my answers, still not satisfied and keep on berating me.
I never even self claimed that I good or towards goodness. I am the most annoying being like a certain type of insects. Regardless, I am resilient and still not sure why myself still alive despite total loss accident last year. Yet, my life still needs to go on.

The reason of me answering indifferently to this person is because it is not worth it. You give any answer, they won't satisfied until you say the answer that they want. The answer they have assumed of you. Basically, no point to reply. Just move on and let them hanging. As these kind of people actually need to seek professional help from psychiatrist, shrink and counselor. But they won't. As they are to proud to admit they need help. And eventually they will stay the same forever in loop. Unable to move on. And will be too late by the time when they realized. And I am being polite in not telling them bluntly that they are stupid. Enough with what I have write to them.
From my perspective, they also too proud to self Google things that I have sent. Which they like to ask things that others might just brush it off. As it was like common sense to search for self verification. That is what I was thought through out my research work. Check, clarify, get to know the source. Then can ask the expert. The one that simply asked is like having a dictionary in hands but still have the audacity to ask. Instead of  look themselves in the dictionary. Even if I have given my blog link to them, they will ask for summary instead of reading the details I have written in the blog.
Well, let them be. As by the time they read my blog, at that time I will be a lot further ahead enjoying my ripe and sweet Harum Manis mango fruits. Hopefully from 100 trees. 
The reason I make entry of this is for a lesson to myself in the future. Where not all people worth to entertain, to be reply, or even to acknowledge. As part to be kind to myself and the sake of my mental health.
To be frank, my YouTube videos is an acquired things and taste. Which I myself cannot understand why people watch it. Regardless, I will try my best to upload good logic and practical things on it. My aim and hope. On the execution part, not so sure😅. With all the work and thesis writing. Well, have to make do with what I have also.
If people want to define me as per what their perception, by all means please do as their wishes. Hopes they will stay alive longer in such vicinity. And I wish for them to stop procreate more of their kind. Since it is exhausting. 
Until then, be strong to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment