Links

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Drinking herbal drink and pu erh tea

This is taken on the noon of 20 September 2023. Where I managed to make herbal drink and pu erh tea. Can read in this link the benefits of drinking misai kucing herbal drink [1]. And I just give pictures to others for them to have a look. Details can read in my blog. If no intention to learn, better stop asking people as it annoys them. Ask only when you are ready to learn.
The look of pu erh tea pack.


The pack weigh 4 gm of loose pu erh tea.
Add 255 ml hot boiled water.
Close up on the herbal drink made with misi kucing leaves and flower and salam leaf.

Please refrain from using this kind of misai kucing😅. 
I usually stop my caffeine intake before 3 pm. Was advised my medical doctor last time for sleep disorder. So trying my best with the time limit.
Until then, have fun enjoying good tea drink before 3 pm.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment