Links

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

When being asked about my charity work due to me being single, unmarried and childless

This question was asked by one of my high school mate on noon of 26 August 2023. As she knew I am single, unmarried and childless. 
At first she asked why I did not try to get married. Well, it was just not my luck on such area. 
Then next she try to suggest to me to take adopted child. Well, then I asked her if she will help me in taking care of the adopted child. Since I am single and unmarried, so I would need all the help I could possibly get. Then she said, she is already busy attending after her 5 children and husband. 
Then she try to suggest for me to go to every school in Skudai and plant tree there. For my amal jariah (charity) works. Since I am childless, unmarried. Basically I will have no kids to pray for me after I die. Just because she said the plant I planted at home bearing good fruits. Means I can plant in school for my amal jariah (charity) works. As my after life good deeds.
Wow, such an entitled human being. This is what in my mind. But I am trying my best to politely answer and explain. 
And I happened to found this video of one guy explaining well on his amal jariah (charity) works [1]. 
As for me, despite I am single, unmarried and childless, I still have my own way in doing amal jariah (charity) works based on my strength, capabilities and time. Within my capacity. And I prefer not to publicly publish it except for my research work [2]. Which is also part of my amal jariah (charity) works. Despite it is fardu kifayah. And this publication will be forever until after death tear me apart. 
I am trying my best to be respectful to others. But when they started to try to advise me in doing things or even good deed that they never do, it was horrendous to me. Basically it was all the talk and never walk the talk. So why should I even bother at all. It is pointless. I prefer exemplary things. Just a basic walk the talk thing. Like if she is currently doing cooking and send to charity. I can consider to join in. Frankly speaking, it is a wrong way trying to preach others to go good deed. It just making her to be the bad person in the story. Like here, me. Asking people to be and do things she did not even do. Might never intended to do also. 
As for me, I like leading by example. Pushing myself to try do new things. Plant new plants. Eat fresh grown fruits and harvest that is free from pesticide. And I have done it. Which I have no issue to share the knowledge with others on my short course or mentoring program. I just to things that suits me within my capabilities. Did not even try to bother to please others who did not even offer to  help me out during and after my accident last August 2022 [3].
She did not even bother to ask about my condition after my accident. So by my logic, she is super entitled being. I have to help myself by going to psychiatrist and counselor. All by myself. The beauty of being independent. 
Until then, just be yourself and block such nuisance people instead of trying to explain to such imbecile

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment