Links

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Coffee station in lab

This is taken on the morning of 27 September 2023. Where I managed to take picture of the coffee station in lab. 

List from left is Beryl's pure cocoa powder, Moccona Hazelnut, Moccona Espresso level 10, Le Cafe Roast Master in flavor Papua New Guinea. The in the middle back is brow sugar.
My boss just buy instant coffee for the coffee break session in lab. And like one of my friend commented, it is all premium instant coffee. Well all paid by my boss. And carefully selected by me. Where it is all approved ones in diet group that I joined. It is me taking into consideration health condition of my client (my boss).

Coffee station in my girlfriend's house. Her personal barista did went for class to learn make good coffee and art latte.
Coffee station in my customer's house. Where she shared after I give the above picture to her👆. By saying she can make her own coffee as per what she wants at home. Without spending too much.

I have proposed for a coffee machine to my boss. But considering we always on the move and need to be quick on feet, premium instant coffee is the way to go for now. At least now we no longer order other than plain water when dining out after a long hectic work finished. 

Until then, enjoy a good coffee break at home and also in your workplace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment