Links

Friday, September 1, 2023

My review on Remax mini portable adapter

This is taken on the noon of 31 August 2023. Where I finally able to get adapter to be used with type C phone and 3.5 mm jack earphone. It also support fast charging. Will need to test later. So far, it can be used well with my 3.5 mm jack earphone. 
The look of used adapter. Yellow circle is the connected 3.5 mm Remax earphone. 
Close up on the used adapter.
The look of the adapter box. 
Worth the money invested to buy it. As I am able to used back my 3.5 mm jack earphone and headphone. However the adapter did not support super fast charging. Despite I am using fast charger 60 W and USB-C cable.
Details on the fast charging session with the adapter. Which took 1 hour and 27 minutes when battery left 26%.
The look of my super fast charging using 65 W charger. When connected without adapter. Only need 1 hour and 3 minutes to full charge from 31%.
Previously I have tried to buy 2 adapter online. However both unable to function at the same time. I managed to return 1 order only. Well, lesson learned. 
Until then, have fun in using adapter with your 3.5 mm jack earphone and type C phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment