Links

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Frying pisang tanduk (plantain)

This is taken on the evening of 22 September 2023. Where my friend asking if I can fry pisang tanduk (plantain). Well, as someone who grow up with fried pisang tanduk (plantain), I am more than fine to help.
The cooking process. To weigh up the pisang tanduk (plantain). In order to know batter ssize to make. I am grateful that my friend have weighing scale in her house. This is what I truly called an engineer house👍.


The ready frying batter and chopped pisang tanduk (plantain).

The look of the frying process.
My friend does give comments on the fried pisang tanduk (plantain). Where need to reduce the used turmeric powder and kapur. Regardless, the batter is crispy. And the pisang tanduk (plantain) already too sweet after it is fried. As the sugar inside the ripe pisang tanduk (plantain) was cooked and turned to sucrose.
Until then, enjoy a good fried pisang tanduk (plantain) for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment