Links

Monday, September 11, 2023

The huge size of longan Brazil fruits

This is taken on the morning of 23 August 2023. Where I managed to visit my customer house in Bukit Jelutong. It happens that the longan Brazil fruit tree that he have planted is bearing fruits. 
My selfie with the large size longan Brazil fruits. 
The look of the longan Brazil fruit on its tree with red weaver ants (kerengga).

The harvest of large size of lo2ngan Brazil fruits. 
The look of juicy flesh of the peeled longan Brazil fruit. 
The look of satisfied customer with the tasty and sweet longan Brazil fruit. He did not know the fruit is ready to be harvested despite it is still green in colour. Which I have informed him earlier and each time I consume the fruits from its main tree. Well he never plant one before. So it is understandable since this longan Brazil fruit is not easily available in the market.
The look of the longan Brazil tree planted outside my customer house in Bukit Jelutong. 

Reference:
[1] Update on the longan Brazil tree last 16 July 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment