Links

Sunday, September 17, 2023

My review in using busticketonline to buy ticket from TBS to JB Larkin Sentral

This is taken last 10 September 2023. Where I managed to buy bus ticket online using website busticketonline in Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS). This is because the available ticket on apps redbus earliest is 1.30 pm.
I managed to buy 1 pm ticket through website busticketonline. Grateful as the line for the ticket counters was massive long. Almost 30 peoples queuing per line. For the ticket kiosk, also quite long. Around 10 to 15 peoples. Plus it requires cash. 
I am able to use the downloaded ticket from website busticketonline to scan and go to the respective gate 17.
I bought ticket from TBS direct to Larkin  Sentral. Which then I have to take the bus from JB Sentral to my residential area. Despite there is bus arrived in Skudai and Taman Ungku Aminah.
Until then, have fun in using public transport for your travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment