Links

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Making own intimate wash

This is taken on the morning of 18 September 2023. Where I managed to spare some of my time to make my own intimate wash. I have made earlier. Which I use it as final rinse after bath or pee. For external use only. The intention is to help avoid pad rashes during menstrual time.
The look of the finished product. This is after let the ingredients steep inside hot water for almost 2 hours. I put the hot water until all ingredients submerged in it. Around 500 ml hot water in this 500 ml beaker.
I am using 5 unit daun sirih (betel leaves), 25 unit bunga telang biru (butterfly pea flowers), 1 unit pink rose flower, 2 unit turmeric flowers and hot water (H2O).
The look of used ingredients. 

The look overdue turmeric flowers. 

Now left to wait for sprayer bottle stock to come in for daily usage like for work and travel.
So far, this intimate wash really helps me from itchiness due to drying issue, pad rashes or even flaking. Bonus is that all ingredients is available at home.
I do put it inside fridge last time [1]. As part to prolonged it shelf life. It feel soothing when applied cold on the itchy areas. Make sure ro let it dry off on your skin. 
Until then, have fun in making your own intimate wash.

Reference:

1 comment:

  1. TERBAIK... Saya Ada Kebun Bunga Telang. 700 POHON Saya tanam. Jika Cik berminat. Boleh datang melawat. 01153505538

    ReplyDelete