Links

Monday, July 8, 2019

The look of my first 2 unit of soursop flowers.

This is taken in the morning of 8 July 2019. The first 2 unit of my soursop flowers. I planted it last 8 September 2017. Basically the first flowers is out after it is planted for 669 days or 1 year 10 months and 1 day.
The look of the first 2 unit of my soursop flowers.

Close up on the first 2 unit of soursop flowers. Can see the right ones is already blooming.


The look of the fallen flower petals to this soursop plant of mine.
Overview of the actual scene. Which makes me notice and look for the flowers.




The outer petals is around 3 cm long.
The inner petals is around 1.5 cm long.
Quite excited since it is my first soursop plant that I planted. Also mesmerised since I do ignore the plant lately.
Hopefully the available wild stingless bees able to help in pollination process. As I am afraid I might forget to pollinate it tomorrow morning after this rainy evening.
Till then, have fun in seeking your soursop flowers.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment