Links

Saturday, October 3, 2020

My selfie LED light in love shape and mirror

This is taken last evening of 21 September 2020. My new selfie 23 LED light in love shape and mirror. It also have stand to put on phone for flat surface like table.

Specification of the new selfie 23 LED light in love shape:
  • Maximum out power = 3 W.
  • Colour temperature = 6000 K to 6500 K. Which means it gives white colour effect.
  • CRI≥ 95%
  • Lithium battery = 250 mAh, 3.7 V.
  • Charging voltage = 5V DC.
  • Weight = 80 g.
  • Using micro USB to charge up.
  • Continuous light in full power≥ 90 minutes.

Comes with 1 micro USB cable for charging usage.

The look of my Oppo A71 (2018) phone mounted on the new selfie 23 LED light in love shape.


The look of the mirror at the back of the new selfie 23 LED light in love shape. The plastic cover for the mirror still intact.
I am using the new selfie 23 LED light in love shape on its highest light setting to take picture of my telur bistik last 27 September 2020. It is quite bright under very dim surrounding light.
I am quite satisfied using this new selfie 23 LED light in love shape. Just that I found that it gives blue effect at the corner of my selfie camera when in usage. Still figuring that part out since no issue when using my round selfie ring light [1]. Despite it brightness in picture taking session, still not bright enough for me to use for my gardening activity at night.
Till then, have fun in using your selfie 23 LED light for your picture taking session.

Reference:

[1] My round selfie 24 LEDs light https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-using-ring-light-with-24-leds.html

No comments:

Post a Comment