Links

Friday, October 30, 2020

Cooking rice porridge and chicken soup in one cooking session using Philips HD 2137

This is taken in the morning of 26 October 2020. Where I cook rice porridge and chicken soup in one cooking session using my pressure cooker Philips HD 2137.

Top part is my rice porridge. Bottom is chicken soup for my cat, Furball.

The look of the chicken soup for Furball.
The look of my rice porridge with bendi (okra/ladyfinger).
Both dish is without salt. And both I put lemongrass that is grown without pesticide. I can taste the sweetness of the freshly harvested bendi (okra/ladyfinger).
Which I am able to share the balance of the rice porridge soup with Furball since no salt in the dish.
I am really grateful to own this precious pressure cooker. Since it does cook 70% faster than the Elba pressure cooker used in lab. Plus, I only choose function manual for 6 minutes for both dish. Where the chicken does cooked well and easily fall off the bones.
Till then, have fun cooking with your precious pressure cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment