Links

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

My self sewn arm sleeve

This is taken in the noon of 26 October 2020. Where I manage to take pictures with my self sewn arm sleeve. Purpose of the arm sleeves is to protect my tanned hands for even further dark while gardening. Also helps from mosquito bites and scratches from weeding activities.



Still need a lot of improvement for the design and sewing quality. 
It is also quite challenging to sew under unwell condition. It is also my second attempt. As the first attempt is too tight to fit in my arm. But a good experience for me. It is made from the gifted bolster cover from one fb group. I am grateful to be blessed with the gifted fabric. As it helps for my try and error sewing attempt. Since I am still beginner due to last sewing class taken in year 2000.
Till then, have fun in making self sewn arm sleeve for your gardening works.


No comments:

Post a Comment