Links

Sunday, October 11, 2020

My organic harvest of 1 bendi (okra/ladyfinger) and 2 mulberry fruits

This is taken last 7 October 2020. Where I am able to harvest 1 bendi (okra/ladyfinger) and 2 mulberry fruits. The bendi (okra/ladyfinger) is 12 cm long. The mulberry fruits is 2.5 cm long and 1 cm long each.

3 from right is from my colleague. Can see how darker in green my bendi (okra/ladyfinger).

Feel quite satisfied to be able to get fresh harvested bendi (okra/ladyfinger) and mulberry fruits from my house compound. Moreover it is pesticide free since I am using organic growing care for all my planted plants. So I am able to immediately consume my harvest without any worries.

Till then, have fun in harvesting your planted bendi (okra/ladyfinger) and mulberry fruits at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment