Links

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Dead fluffy kitten under parked vehicle outside

This is taken in the morning of 27 October 2020. Where my baby cat Furball found a kitten dead under parked vehicle outside house compound.


Furball keep on following the dead kitten despite my shushing.
I immediately bury the kitten to prevent from it decaying and emit unpleasant smell on the road. I use small shovel and drain scoop to scoop the kitten from under the parked vehicle.
Think it just died the night before. As the corpse still soft and not stiff yet.
Suspected the group of black stray dogs family to be the cause of this kitten death. Since I do found a mark on its neck.
Quite sad since it is a pretty fluffy kitten. Where it can become Furball friend.
Till then, be safe while burying dead kitten corpse.


No comments:

Post a Comment