Links

Monday, October 5, 2020

My self sewn face mask with black glitter fabric

This is taken in the noon of 28 September 2020. I am wearing my self sewn face mask using black glitter fabric. Use it when doing errands in the evening.

Love the face mask very much since it is very breathable. It is really handy to be able to sew my own face mask. Able to choose pattern and fabric that is comfortable and pretty. This type of face mask also can be used for formal meeting and work if needed. Since it is a very simple pattern.

I am using orange bawal shawl with 3D flowers. It was gifted to me by one of lovely lady in one facebook group that I join. The bawal shawl is so pretty till one of my colleague ask if I am going for a meeting that day.

Till then, make sure to use your face mask while doing errands in daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment