Links

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Cooking steamed rice and chicken soup for my cat

This is taken in the morning of 14 October 2020. Where I manage to finished cooking both steamed rice and chicken soup for my cat within less than 30 minutes.

I use function manual and set timer to 10 minutes. While waiting for it to cook, I manage to water all my plants, boil water and comb my cat fur. Really feel worth investing into my precious 6 liter Philips HD 2137 pressure cooker. I am able to cook fresh food for my cat. Despite my unwell condition. Where I move in slow motion.
What matter is to be able to focus and follow SOP of the activity. Glad to be able to function well despite the unwell condition.
Till then, have fun in cooking fresh food for your precious cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment