Links

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Cooking leftover chicken parts for my cat

This is taken in the morning of 3 October 2020. Where I remember to cook leftover chicken parts for my cat. Cook using my precious 2.5 liter pressure cooker. I choose function rice, texture mild for 14 minutes. That consists of heart, feets and head of the chicken. Yes, I do ask for the chicken head when buy chicken. Special request for my precious cat food.
The look of the cooked chicken.
I do add few fresh herbs for the chicken. What I love cooking using pressure cooker is I do not need to look after the cooked dish. Suits my current activities in the morning where I am busy tending after my plants. Of not, last time I will get burned cooked dish.
I have cook steamed rice and eggs earlier. Which I have serve them together to my cat. I do eat one of the steamed egg for my breakfast.
Till then, have fun in cooking good meal for your cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment