Links

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The of the back of my lada besar (chili plant) leaf that is heavily infested

This is taken last 8 October 2020. Where the back of my lada besar (chili plant) leaves is heavily infested. That makes the leaves curled towards back and no more flower.

I start curing measurement by spraying the plant and back of the leaves with home made neem oil mixture spray. This step is to kill the insects that infesting on the back of the leaves. The next day, I spray the chili plant with wood vinegar mixture. In order to boost the plant like antibiotic style. I do these 2 spraying sequence for almost 2 weeks.
Fortunately by 27 October 2020, I saw no more infestation. And the lada besar (chili plant) started to bear new flower buds. Hopefully it is able to grow better. Which I also need to regularly check on the back of the leaves at least once per 2 days.
I am selling both neem oil (RM 20 per 100 ml) and wood vinegar (RM 10 for 100 ml, RM 20 for 250 ml, RM 30 for 500 ml, RM 50 for 1 liter). Can get it from me at https://wa.link/g5qzw2 .
Till then, have fun in curing your infested lada besar (chili plant) at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment