Links

Saturday, October 10, 2020

New leaf bud to grape cuttings

This is taken in the morning of 8 October 2020. 2 from the taken grape cuttings last 26 September 2020 already sprouted new leaf bud. Quite fast as only take 13 days for it to sprout new leaf bud. It was given to me by one of my pretty neighbour. As she was trimming the overflowing grape branches.

The look of the grape cuttings last 26 September 2020. Along with 2 strawberry runners and few Sabah snake grass cuttings

To be frank, I do not even dip the grape cuttings into root growth powder or solution to help on growing percentage. Seems like I am very lucky this time. Was quite busy last 26 September 2020 where I just cut the grape cuttings and immediately planted them in the growing containers.
Till then, have fun in germinating your grape cuttings at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment