Links

Saturday, October 17, 2020

3 unit of my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruits stolen

This is taken in the morning of 17 October 2020. Where I notice that 3 of my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruits stolen. Can see that the thief is using brute force to harvest my kelapa pandan (coconut) fruits. 


The look of the kelapa pandan (coconut) fruits last 3 October 2020.
If the thief was thinking I would not notice the stolen fruit, they are wrong. Since I am the type that take pictures of my planted plants almost in daily basis.
Staying in gated guarded housing area does not mean that your planted plants would be safe from thief. Alternative that I can see is to ask my neighbour help to park their Rottweiler near my plants. If can get better suggestion, would be good. 
Hopefully I will get good return after being wronged by this thief.
Till then, be safe while protecting your planted plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment