Links

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

A little container for cat biscuits supply

This is taken on the noon of 17 October 2022. Where I finally remember to bring some cat biscuits in the small container I have put since last week in my daily bag.
The fill up container should weight less than 150 gm. 
Despite the amount is not much, still sufficient enough to attract the cat who did not want to budge from side of my car after tea break on evening of 18 October 2022. Just part of my attempt to have a peaceful tea break and keep the cat safe when I am driving off.
Until then, have fun in feeding stray cat away from your car.

Reference:
[1] The size of prawn skin that lodged in between my teeth last 6 Octoner 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/10/the-look-of-prawn-skin-lodged-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment