Links

Monday, October 3, 2022

Smart watch that able to record snoring

I was asked for question regarding smart watch that able to detect snoring. Someting I never care to know. Since I sleep with Furball only. So I started to look for smart watch that have such ability. And those priced not less than RM 1500. I notice after apps update on my Huawei Health apps, it have sleep record button. But it is need to be pressed manually. Still have not tested it out yet. Since I appreciate my phone battery more than such experiment.
The look of the sleep record page after being pressed.
Settings for the sleep record.
The look of Samsung Health apps in my Samsung Galaxy A11 phone.
It also detect my sleep based on last time I used the phone.
Even have exercise video list in Samsung Health apps.
I used Huawei Health apps in my Samsung Galaxy A11. It work perfectly well.
Until then, have fun in trying out recording your sleep manually at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment