Links

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Among my effort in erasing my information from shipment packaging

This is taken on the morning of 16 October 2022. Where I am testing new tool that helps to erased written information from shipment packaging.
It did wipe clean my information from the shipment packaging. I was amazed.
The look of my packaging before erasing process.
The look of the erasing tools.
I am just paranoid after seeing issue one of medical doctor being sued by despatcher. Can see screenshot below.



My safety and privacy is my highest priority. And I shall do whatever I deem fit to make sure it is well taken care off.
It makes me paraniod after see dumpster diving activity that leads to identification theft in one of CSI Las Vegas episode.
Until then, do remember to take off your shipment information before throwing it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment