Links

Friday, October 21, 2022

Main reason why knowing how to release anger and stress in safe manner is important

Saw this news yesterday morning. Quite astounded reading it. As it is caused by small or what people say not even worth losing life for. Which I just told my Aunts last 17 October 2022 how I whack head of my number 5 brother while I was in primary school last time. Till right his eyebrow swollen nicely. The reason that time is he was annoyed when being urged to take bath by me. Which he then throw his spit on my clean just shampoo hair. Still when we fight afterwards, we always use no face touching rule. I am a physical person since I am used fighting with 7 of my younger brothers. Regardless the fight, thankfully we never even use sharp things in the fight.

English version [1]:
Just because fighting seat in car while coming back from home. Which then continues till home. Where it ends with death of the younger sibling age 16 from the thrown knife by older sister 18 years old. Location Kg Ulu Pulai, Iskandar Puteri, Johor.

Malay version [1]:
Akibat berebut tempat duduk dalam kereta ketika pulang sekolah dan kemudian berlarutan hingga ke rumah.
Remaja perempuan usia 18 baling pisau dan tertikam adik lelaki usia 16 tahun hingga maut.
Kejadian berlaku ketika masuk ke dlm rumah di Kg Ulu Pulai, Iskandar Puteri, Johor.
Remaja wanita 18 tahun dipercayai membaling pisau kepada adiknya sehingga maut, dibawa ke Mahkamah Majistret Johor Bahru pagi ini bagi mendapat perintah reman.

From my opinion, adult intervension is very important. If needed, bring the kids to psychiatrist and counselor. Trust me, it does helps a lot. Since my Mum did bring my number 5 brother to counselor last time. Where part of the assignment is to write down his feelings towards my Mum. And he wrote up to 8 A4 size pages front and back letter. He is now end up being a special education teacher. A good turn out for his life.
As if for me, I am still under psychiatrist and counselor supervision since 2020 for my sleep disorder. Yet, I am able learn well to be in control of my emotions, feedback and stress releasing in safe manner such as gardening works. Was aiming to install sandbag at home for other stress releasing alternative.
Until then, be safe while intervening kids fight.

Reference:
[1] 📸 Hilmizudin Daud | BERNAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment