Links

Sunday, October 2, 2022

The annoying process in cleaning up my phone internal memory

This is taken on the noon of 30 September 2022. Where I have switch my SD card from 64 GB to 128 GB. Which I spend almost 1.5 hours backing the 64 GB SD card to my almost full 2 TB portable hard disk. Time consuming as I have to move few files from Partition 4 of my hard disk to make a away to 43.2 GB data from the 64 GB SD card. It is gruesome for someone like me who is already ageing a lot😒.


Moral of the story, please start saving up and buy new phone with minimum 128 GB internal memory and at least 4 TB portable hard disk for data safe keeping. As for me, I am still using this Samsung Galaxy A11 phone is due to limited fund. Since I have to focus in repairing my leaking slab roof. That is bigger priority at the moment. As upgrading from 64 GB to 128 GB SD card only cost me less than RM 100. Despite my Samsung Galaxy A11 phone able to accommodate up to 256 GB SD card. Way cheaper alternative compare to buy a new phone with 128 GB internal memory. As I still need to use Samsung phone for my daily work usage. Just that only Samsung phone have the note taking apps that satisfy my work requirement. It is me who being extra particular.
Until then, have fun in cleaning up you phone internal memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment