Links

Friday, October 7, 2022

The pretty look of my ripe yellowing Harum Manis mango fruit

This is taken on the noon of 6 October 2022. Where I peel the ripe yellowing Harum Manis mango fruit after harvest last 30 September 2022.
Selfie with the Harum Manis mango fruit before peel it for consumption.
The Harum Manis mango fruit weigh 400.5 gm.
The look of Harum Manis mango fruit beside the fruit knife.
Saving some of the peeled Harum Manis mango fruit for a colleague to taste.
Now I have a booking order to graft my Harum Manis mango tree for my customer to plant in his house compound. Will update once it is ready for sale later.
Until then, have fun enjoying good and sweet tasty home grown Harum Manis mango fruits.

References:
[2] The look of the germinated Harum Manis tree last 8 September 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/09/planting-mango-harum-manis-in-my-house.html

No comments:

Post a Comment