Links

Saturday, October 8, 2022

The look of prawn skin lodged in between of my top right side teeth

This is taken on the morning of 6 October 2022. When I was finally able to remove the lodged prawn skin in between my top right side teeth yesterday evening during dinner.
The size of the prawn skin is 0.6 cm. Measured using vernier caliper (angkup vernier).
It took me almost 30 minutes to remove this stubborn prawn skin using a toothbrush. Slowly brushing it backward. From top to bottom. In a slow and gentle manner. And I do it after a good night rest. Would not be able to remove it myself if I did not get enough sleep. I do have an alternative plan. Which is to seek dentist help if unable to remove the lodge prawn skin.
Thankfully did not need to use this alternative plan. My friend did suggest using a toothpick. However, I trust my toothbrush more than toothpick for my delicate gums.
This unfortunate thing happens when a cat jumped on me asking for food while I was shoving food into my mouth. It was my mistake not to bring cat biscuits with me that particular evening. Moral of the story, need to bring cat biscuits with me every time going to dine outside.
Until then, be safe while trying to remove lodge prawn skin in between your teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment