Links

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Reason for me no longer looking for my power bank

This is taken on the noon of 27 September 2022. Where I finally realize why I no longer looking for my power bank these days. As my current power bank did not have fast charging capability. And I am using a fast charger of 35 W. Which easily charges up my phone up to 30% less than 15 minutes time. Just need to remember to take the charger and phone before leaving the premises I charged up my phone. Best to combine using it with an extension. Which I see minimum should be 2 meters long. Refer to the below example. Would be more comfortable if used 3 meters to 5 meters long.

I normally ask permission for the premises before using their available wall power ports.
Until then, have fun using a fast charger to charge up your phone while resting in the dining area.

Reference:

[1] My review on 3 USB ports of 35 W fast charger last 17 September 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/09/my-review-on-3-usb-ports-of-35-w-fast.html

No comments:

Post a Comment