Links

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Monitoring my stress level with smart watch

This is taken on the evening of 15 October 2022. Where my stress level is at medium despite I was laying on bed that time. Detected by my smart watch. End up, I am actually under flu and fever. My body heating up and my nose started to block up after bath. Able to keep my stress level low after consuming 1 tablet of 500 mg paracetamol and 1 tablet of 500 mg vitamin C.
I also experiencing head spinning slightly while taking bath. Fortunately my SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) is to sit down while taking bath. I should put in my bucket list to get smart watch with body temperature sensor
Well the current one I used is sufficient enough to help me monitor my sleep and spO2 level.
The good side of it, I am able to fall asleep last night with ease. Get 2 hour and 47 minutes of deep sleep. But can see I wake up 3 times. Compared to uninterrupted sleep when I consume prescribed medicine for sleep assistt last 24 and 25 September 2022 [1].
Both data tracked by my Huawei smart watch paired with Huawei Health app in my Samsung Galaxy A11 phone.
Until then, be safe while taking bath.

References:
[1] The look of my deep sleep after uninterrupted night sleep session last 24 and 25 September 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/09/my-sleep-monitoring-for-weekend.html

No comments:

Post a Comment